An ecological and innovative school to bring out the potential of each child and accompany him/her in this century of challenges and opportunities.
The school strives to develop autonomy, creativity, curiosity, cooperation and well-being while respecting the rhythm of each child, with a particular awareness of the challenges of the 21st century (eco-citizenship, living together…), in a totally bilingual environment (French-English).
The school is open to all children between the ages of 2.5 and 6 (and up to 12 from September 2019), from all walks of life. They are supervised by French and English-speaking educators trained in Montessori pedagogy. The school is located in Bouillargues, 5 minutes from Nîmes.
The school also offers after-school evenings, Wednesdays and during the school holidays, Montessori workshops and artistic awakening workshops, in French or English. These workshops are open to all children aged between 2.5 and 6 years old, even if they are not enrolled in the school.
Why enrol your child in the Happy Forever School?
- You are looking for a school that puts children at the heart of the education system, that respects their rhythm and allows them to develop, without criticism or judgement, in a welcoming atmosphere;
- You want a teaching that gives meaning and promotes the act of learning;
- You want your child to learn about his or her environment through self-directed learning, because this is the best way to learn and gain self-confidence;
- You are looking for a school that is inspired by the Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian models, where, in addition to “traditional” knowledge, attitudes and know-how are developed to become a responsible citizen of the world, confident in his or her potential and talents (eco-citizenship, well-being and soft skills…).
- You are looking for a school that gives children the tools to be happy, confident and creative.
Don’t wait and pre-register your child for the return to school in 2018!
Let’s subscribe to receive the latest news of the school and the club